Overall rating: 8.3
Almost all tennis players want to have a balanced game. But this is not always achieved, especially when the racket in use do not have the balance property. Balance is thus an important consideration when purchasing a tennis racket.
The Head Graphene Touch Speed Pro Tennis Racket is to solve the problem of imbalance in the tennis game. It is thus the perfect racket for anyone who likes to play a balanced tennis game.
Since almost all tennis players desire balance in their game. This makes the Head Graphene Touch Speed Pro Tennis Racket a generally acceptable racket by tennis players.
This racket comes with more valuable properties other than balance. These include a dampened feel, an optimized control and so on.
Take your time to go through the remaining part of the review, to know more about the Head Graphene Touch Speed Pro Tennis Racket.
The Head Graphene Touch Speed Pro Tennis Racket is a product of the Head. Head is a popular sporting manufacturing company. It is one of the best brands of tennis racket among both professionals and amateurs in the tennis game.
The Head Graphene Touch Speed Pro is a racket that has balance across all aspects of the tennis game. It is a lightweight and firm racket which is sure to help in many aspects of the tennis game.
The Head Graphene Touch Speed Pro Tennis Racket has a Head Size of 100-square-inches. This gives more hit room for incoming balls and an amount of smack force enough to battle against them.
This racket has a dense string pattern of 18/20, which enables the full control of shots. It also has a strung weight of 11.6 oz.; a 6 point head light balance, a length of 27 inches, an approximate swing weight of 324 and beam width of 22mm.
The Head Graphene Touch Speed Tennis Racket is an easy to control racket because of its features.
The Head Graphene Touch Speed Pro has a wide range of advantage as given below:
- Have a sense of control- the Head Graphene Touch Speed Pro is a racket that offers complete control. It is thus one of the best controlling rackets. The Physical improvements were made on the racket enhance the aspects of power and grip. With the Head Graphene Touch Speed Pro Tennis Racket, you will be able to control your moves to the smallest detail.
- Weight/Balance –the Head Graphene Touch Speed Pro is a racket that has a balanced weight. This is because it has a unique weight system which uses materials that are light in mass. This very lightweight allows for faster swing speeds.
- Dampened feel- the Head Graphene Touch Speed Pro provides a soft and flexible feel to its user. This improved touch and feel the property of the racket makes it more comfortable and causes no harm to the arm of its users.
As infallible as the Head Graphene Touch Speed Pro Tennis Racket seem, it has some disadvantages. These include:
- Less power- The Head Graphene Touch Speed Pro Tennis Racket offers less power. And this is due to its extreme lightweight. So, it sacrifices a little power for more control. This makes it provide less free power on serves.
- Thicker grip size- the Head Graphene Touch Speed Pro has a very thick grip size. This makes it difficult to get enough wrists snap to serve adequately.
Features and Benefits
The design of the Head Graphene Touch Speed Pro Tennis Racket features advanced technology. This racket is recommended by the famous professional player Novak Djokovic. It comes with some features which makes it an excellent racket for the tennis game. These features include:
Graphene Touch Technology
This technology makes the Head Graphene Touch Speed Pro special. The Graphene Touch Technology is a technology that combines the Head’s popular polarized weight distribution system with a soft and flexible material known as Kraibon (which is useful in the racket’s layup to improve touch and feel).
This technology produces a powerful effect when the ball hits the racket. It absorbs the energy of the incoming shots better when the ball strikes it. In a literal sense, it dampens the effect of that shot.
This technology causes the ball impact to have less vibration and more absorption for the user of the racket.
So, this technology makes the Head Graphene Touch Speed Pro the most comfortable and most natural to handle version of the Speed Pro Rackets.
18/20 String Pattern
The 18/20 is the string pattern in the Head Graphene Touch Speed Pro Tennis Racket.
The 18/20 string pattern means that there are 18 mains and 20 crosses which generally give the player more control and better string durability. Thus, the string pattern is very, and this means you will hit more strings on impact. This provides a much more stable shot.
This feature provides flat hitting players better directional control on the court.
Large Head Size
The Head Graphene Touch Speed Pro Tennis Racket has a head size of 100 square inches. The Head Graphene Touch Speed Pro has a large head size. This creates a high speed of ball rebound and has a large sweet spot (the area on the racket face where the ball rebound is the fastest and the most accurate).
This also helps to increase the racket’s resistance to twisting on off-center impacts.
The Head Graphene Touch Speed Pro is an excellent asset to any player’s collection. Of the entire Head’s racket, the Head Graphene Touch Speed Pro is the best in the aspect of control. All other elements maintain a quality rating too.
This racket allows you to play professionally on the court. It also offers the highest control that makes your shot more accurate and precise.
Its smooth Graphene touch also gives a more substantial feel and nicely hits the ball without any vibration or shocks.
Thus, this racket is an excellent option for the intermediate and advanced players who prefer control over power.
The Head Graphene Touch Speed Pro is thus an excellent performance racket. It is a must-have for anyone who wants a quick control, powerful strokes, and balanced tennis game.